Monday, January 02, 2012

Resolutioning

I've been thinking a lot about my resolutions. I know I've already mentioned I wanted to read more this year. But there are other things I want to work on. Like..

Try something new.
Do something scary.
Continue an old hobby.
Finish things I've started.

With every passing year, you find out who your true friends are. And its not something you realize on January 1st of every year, its the accumulated experiences of the past year(s), the chances given, and the not so pleasant feeling of I-guess-so-and-so-wasn't-who-I-thought-she-was.  We all change, that's a given. But we do not have to change for the worst. Like Holden once mused, there are certainly a lot of fakes out there. You can chose whether to lament the experiences you went through, or make the most of it. And I will definitely not be the lamenting type :)  To the people who finally put away their masks, I thank them for showing me who exactly I was dealing with, and to my true blues, I love you even more! xoxo
Nothing like Karak to jingle those grey cells.

0 comments: