Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Parenthood


Once upon a time, I used to hate watching shows that were currently airing. I hated the wait, so I'd watch older shows like The Brady Bunch, Mind Your Language and Full House. And then, when shows were off the air, I'd attack the ones I liked. The exception was Gilmore Girls. I watched it from beginning to end, waiting fervently for each episode, hating the writers for the last two season, and holding on to the hope that they would eventually make a movie, like they said they would.

And somewhere along the line, I broke my rule of watching "unfinished" shows, and I watched a couple, but they all lacked that spark I found in GG. Until I stumbled upon two shows, courtesy of the many shows my cousin sent my way. Parenthood is one of them. It's in its 3rd season currently and I love it. Basically, you have the grandparents, who have four kids, and grandkids. So if I'm going to waste time watching shows, it might as well be something like Parenthood.

4 comments:

sadia said...

Girlmore Girls fan for life <3 hehe

Idk why, but for some reason I really enjoy watching Brothers and Sisters.

Bookworm said...

I haven't watched that show, but my friend likes it.

Ahhh, GG!

fionkafied said...

OMG I MISS GG! I rewatch it all the time! :( I'm going to check out Parenthood. I would recommend Downton Abbey, one of the best shows out there!

Bookworm said...

I rewatch it too! Haven't heard of Downtown Abbey, but will check it out, thanks :)!