Saturday, December 24, 2011

2012

Rather than having a resolution list every new year, I usually have one on my birthday in June. Last year, however, I remember inking one in celebration (apprehension) of the new year. I'm too scared to go back and see it, because I have a feeling, nothing got crossed off..

I know one of the things was to read more books, and ironically I read less books this year than any other year before! I didn't count the books I read for my thesis (trying to make myself feel better about this). Also, I seem to suffer from some sort of memory loss. I know I read more books than what my embarrassing bookcount shows, but I can't remember what I read.

Despite the unaccounted for books, I know that what I read makes for one meagre list. 

So, this year I do have a 2012 resolution. This is the first of several.  Read More Books!

For those who've known me for a while, or know my blog, I forgot to mention that upon finding myself inching towards my blog again, I decided to go ahead and pull off all my previous posts. I'm not sure why I did it, but I felt much better afterwards. 

On another note, who has had the 'honor' of watching the movie 2012? For my part, I didn't like it, and I don't think I even finished the whole thing. Any recurring nightmares now that 2012 is slowly approaching?

Toodles!

Correction: My memory is far worse than what I had thought it was. Apparently my last resolution list was back in year 2010. WHAT HAPPENED? I must've been abducted by aliens this past year, that's why I can't remember much! Where is Scully when you need 'er!

0 comments: