Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bookcount '11

1)- Room by Emma Donoghue.
2)- When it Happens by Susane Colasanti.
3)- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout.
4)- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen.
5)- Nickel Plated by Aric Davis.
6)- The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham.
7)- Beneath the Lion's Gaze by Maaza Mengister.
8)- Please Look after Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin.
9)- My Russian Grandmother and her American Vacuum Cleaner: A Family Memoir by Meir Shalev.
10)-  موانئ المشرق لأمين معلوف.
11)- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot.
12)- Lyrics Alley by Leila Aboulela.
13)- The Map of Love by Ahdaf Souief.
14)- Just Kids by Patti Smith.
15)- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.
16)- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen  Chbosky.
17)- The Wilt Inheritance by Tom Sharpe.

2 comments:

sadia said...

I've recently finished reading my first Terry Pratchett novel called The Amazing Maurice And His Educated Rodents. I would never have picked this book for myself, but it was a gift from someone special whose favourite author is Pratchett.

I gotta admit, as ridiculous as the title must sound, I found myself completely drawn into the story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommended. I might blog about it too!

Bookworm said...

Ohh, I've read a few books by Neil Gaiman, and his genre is similar to Pratchett. I'll check this one out :)