Saturday, March 26, 2011

Everything will be all right

I'm reading Olive Kitteridge right now. It's interesting so far, but I'm having trouble focusing. I don't know why, but it doesn't have that end-of-the-seat effect on me. I miss that feeling. I want to read a really good book next, any recommendations? Nothing tear inducing though. I need to update my book list from last year's and do one for this year. I haven't read much. I HAVE read a lot of translation related books, but that sort of doesn't count.

I've also been rewatching Gilmore Girls, and for the first time ever, I feel like Logan isn't so bad as I had previously always believed (I was a fan of the Rory-Jess ship). He loves her, obviously wants to spend as much time as possible with her, is honest with her and is almost like Luke in personality only not and the not part is what made me go NOOO every time he appeared on screen. That and his stupid haircut.

Last pear of wisdom for this post, make YOURSELVES you're first priority. And don't ever make someone a priority when it's obvious you're not theirs.

Toodles.

3 comments:

Karamilah said...

i haven't been reading books much, (now staying at home I can) umm i still am hungover the Steig Larsson's trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) I like it. Umm even bought the movies lol. try them, it might be of interest to you too.

Gilmore Girls, me likey so much, can't get enough of it. and yeah I didn't like Logan much too.

Thanks for the motivating works, should look into it deeply

Bookworm said...

I loved the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the rest of the trilogy. Haven't seen the movies yet, tho, are they as good as the books?

Karamilah said...

the first book - movie adaptation is really good, the second is kinda little bit off guard

i still need to read the last one