Thursday, February 04, 2010

Bookcount '10

I thought I might as well try and move the start of my year to Jan rather than March. I only started keeping count of books I read in March '07 and that's why my book year, if you will, starts and ends then. While I'll still keep adding books to my other list till March rolls by, I thought I'd start a new fresh list that starts in Jan. Long story, huh?

I already know I made a couple of reaaally good friends this year. Here's to more:

1)- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
2)- A Great & Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.
3)- Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister: A Novel by Gregory Maguire.
4)- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
5)- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Book 2) by Suzanne Collins.
6)- The Piano Teacher by Janice Y. K. Lee.
7)- Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz.
8)- Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz.
9)- Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott.
10)- Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott.
11)- The House at Riverton by Kate Morton.
12)- The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz.
13)- رائحة الزنجبيل لصالحة عبيد غابش.
14)- How to be Good by Nick Hornby.
15)- عايزة أتجوز لغادة عبدالعال.
16)- The Giver by Lois Lowry.
17)- حكايات صغيرة لأمل الفلاسي.
18)- The Hidden Warrior by Lynn Flewelling.
19)- The Oracle Queen by Lynn Flewelling.
20)- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.
21)- Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay.
22)- Oryx & Crake by Margaret Atwood.
23)- Airhead by Meg Cabot.
24)- Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger.
25)- Jumper by Steven Gould.
26)- Julie & Julia by Julie Powell.
27)- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson.
28)- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson.
29)- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows.
30)- The Housekeeper & the Professor by Yoko Ogawa.
31)- After Dark by Haruki Murakami.
32)- The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
33)- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry.
34)- The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau.
35)- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen.
36)- 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
37)- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffeneger.
38)- To Sir, With Love by E. R. Braithwaite.
39)- 'Tis by Frank McCourt.
40)- The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim.
41)- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (book 3) by Suzanne Collins.
42)- The Pursuit of Love by Nancy Mitford.
43)- Love in Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford.
44)- Uncle Dynamite by P. G. Wodehouse.
45)- The Girls from Ames by Jeffrey Zaslow.
46)- The Dogs & the Wolves by Irene Nemirovsky.
47)- Lady Susan by Jane Austen.

2 comments:

Candy said...

mashallah ur so0o0 highly educated ... i wanna squuze time and read all the books in the world!!!!

Bookworm said...

Aw Candy, you're too kind! I know what you mean! Sometimes it feels like there's no time to do anything, let alone read! I try to read at least for 10 mins before I sleep - more if I'm lucky ;)